Advanced Real Estate Practice (2005)
This program is designed for experienced real property lawyers. Highly knowledgeable practitioners present several current and sophisticated topics in the area of advanced real estate practice. Following the very successful and highly-rated format of earlier iterations of this program since its inception in 1999, the topics are varied and entirely different from those presented at prior programs.
The selection of the 2005 topics reflects the hands on experiences of the presenters who daily work through tough, complicated questions. The presenters are at the cutting edge of many new and evolving issues.
· The Unusual Joint Venture Deal
· Problems in Dealing with State and City Transfer Taxes
· Recent Developments in Like-Kind Exchanges
· Tax Structuring Using LLCs
· What's Happening in CMBS Lending Today?
· A Segment from the Supreme Court Taking Case
· The Borrower's Issues in Construction Financing
·Defeasance: How is it Done in
· Tax Strategies for REIT Transactions
· Land Use Litigation Due Diligence
Blyth, Esq. (Chair)
Total MCLE Credits......... 7.0
Ethics MCLE Credits.... ... 0.0
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.