Forming and Advising Businesses (2006)
This basic seminar, taught by well-regarded business law practitioners, explains the various business entities and how you may determine which entity best suits your client’s needs. It covers how to form and operate a particular entity, the range and types of financing available for starting up a business, partnership and shareholder agreements, and tax issues to consider when forming a new business entity. Finally, it teaches the several ways to buy and sell a business and the different ways in which a business may be dissolved and terminated.
· Choosing the Entity
· Forming and Operating the Partnership and LLC
· Partnership, Operating and Shareholder Agreements
· Tax Considerations
· Forming and Operating the Corporation
· Financing the Start-Up and Growing Business
· Buying and Selling the Business-Partnership Interest
· Dissolution and Termination of the Business
Epstein, Esq. (Chair)
* Each additional person who uses
the tapes for M
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.