Hot Topics in Real Property Law and Practice (2006)
It is important for attorneys representing purchasers, sellers, and financial institutions in real estate transactions to be updated each year in recent developments in this field of practice, especially in areas such as new legislation and court decisions, and new trends and best practices. This program, presented by well-known experts in their fields, is designed for the experienced practitioner and will be presented at an intermediate-to-advanced level.
· Building Loans
· The New ALTA Form Title Policies
· Land Use Issues
· The Kelo Case
· Condominiums and Co-ops
· Transfer Taxes
· Home Equity Theft Prevention Statute
·The New LLC Publication Statute and
· Bankruptcy Traps for the Landlord and Tenant
· Update on Contract Issues
· Attorney Escrow Accounts
Pedowitz, Esq. (Chair)
Gary A. Goodman, Esq.
Gerald Goldstein, Esq.
John G. Hall, Esq.
Karl B. Holtzschue, Esq.
Gary S. Litke, Esq.
Melvyn Mitzner, Esq.
Jon N. Santemma, Esq.
Prof. Robert M.
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.