Trust Your Planning: A Comprehensive Review of Trust Planning and Drafting Techniques (2007)
This basic-to-intermediate level program focuses on the uses of trusts as vehicles for achieving financial planning goals of your clients. The experienced panelists discuss the various types of trusts and their recommended uses depending on your clients’ specific situations.
Time has been set aside in the program to address some of the ethical considerations faced by practitioners in this area.
The presentations should be useful to those with some basic trust and estate planning experience and should serve as a helpful review for more experienced practitioners.
· Trust Planning Overview
· Ethical Considerations
· Revocable Living Trusts
· Trusts for Spouses
· Trusts for Minors
· Trusts for Charity
· Trusts for Disabled and Elderly Persons
· Trusts with Retained Interests
· Trusts for Special Assets
Carl T. Baker, Esq.
Richard D. Cirincione, Esq.
Thomas J. Collura, Esq.
Johnson, III, Esq.
Margaret Z. Reed, Esq.
Robert S. Reynolds, Esq.
Michael R. Suprunowicz, Esq.
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.