Anatomy of a Dangerous Dog Case (2007)
The number of dogs is
growing in this country and, unfortunately, so is the number of dog
bites – this is a serious public health issue, particularly for
children. While much
needs to be done in enforcement of the significant
This nuts-and-bolts program reviews the applicable definitions and law under the Agriculture and Markets Law and practical aspects of representing clients in dangerous dog cases in the Town and Village Courts.
· Review of the Applicable Definitions and Dangerous Dog Law
· Nuts and Bolts of a Dangerous Dog Case
· Panel Discussion and Audience Questions
Goldberger (Chair and Moderator)
Peter Borchelt, PhD
Hon. Arnold Etelson
Amy Trakinski, Esq.
Stacy Wolf, Esq.
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.