Trusts and Estates Law Institute V (2007)
As with the previous years’ Institutes, this fall 2007 program features many of the most prominent and knowledgeable experts from across the country addressing a wide range of the most timely and important topics in trusts and estates practice.
If you plan to use coupons to purchase this product, please call our Registrar at 1-800-582-2452.
· Overview, Recent Developments and Hot Topics
· The New 2053 Regulations
· Revocable Trusts
· Lessons from the ACTEC Commentaries
·Update from National Conference on
· Pre-Nups, Post-Nups and Co-habitation Argreements
· Beneficiary Designations in Retirement Plans
· Update: Elder Care
· Update: Grantor Trusts
· Update: Asset Protection Planning
· Update: Charitable Planning
· Update: Life Insurance
· Update: Disclaimers
· Issues Confronting the Surrogate’s Courts
· Making Trusts Flexible
· Estate Litigation Strategies
· New Life Insurance Planning Opportunities
· Estate Planning for the Terminally Ill Client
Rubenstein, Esq. (Conference Chair)
Louis C. Ciliberti, CFP, CLU,
M. Czygier, Jr.
Robert M. Freedman, Esq.
Gary B. Freidman,
Alvin J. Golden, Esq.
Stuart J. Gross, Esq.
T. Randolph Harris, Esq.
Kenneth F. Joyce
John H. Langbein
William P. LaPiana
A. Sloan, Esq.
John A. Terrill, Esq.
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.