Advanced Real Estate Practice (2007)
This program is designed for experienced real property lawyers. Highly knowledgeable practitioners present several current and sophisticated topics in the area of advanced real estate practice. Following the very successful and highly-rated format of earlier iterations of this program since its inception in 1999, the topics have been carefully selected to be timely and important for practitioners in this area.
The selection of the 2007 topics reflects the hands-on experiences of the presenters who daily work through tough, complicated questions. The presenters are at the cutting edge of many new and evolving issues. They freely share their experiences and knowledge.
· Leases and Lease Negotiation
· 2007 Developments in the Like-Kind Exchange Area
· Transfer Taxes, Mortgage Taxes and Defeasance
· Real Estate Financing Issues
· Foreclosures, Deeds in Lien, Workouts and Related Issues
· Mortgage Electronic Registration System
· Financing Issues in Ground Leasing
Overall Planning Co-Chairs
Steven M. Alden,
Richard S. Fries,
Howard J. Levine,
Barry C. Ross,
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.