Public Utility Law Institute IX (2007)
This latest Public Utility
Law Institute continues the tradition of offering top experts speaking
on topics of particular importance and timeliness to practitioners in
the energy and telecommunications areas. Speakers who are corporate
attorneys, government agencies and private practitioners cover many of
the latest developments in these fields.
· Ethics Play
· Telcom: Privacy of Customer Records
· Energy Efficiency
· Telcom: Debate—Contribution Factors: The Future of
· Energy: Smart Metering
· BPL and the Convergence of Public Utilities
Gansberg, Esq. (Co-Chair)
Nixon Peabody, LLP
Herzog Law Firm
Kathleen M. Baxter, Esq.
Legal and Governmental Affairs
New York State Bar Association
Robert J. Bergin, Esq.
Rochester Gas & Electric Corp.
McLean & Brown Telecom Consultants
Prof. Patrick M. Connors
Thompson Hine, LLP
Hage & Hage, LLC
Nicole Joss, Esq.
New York State Public Service Commission
Direct Energy Services, LLC
Bennet & Bennet PLLC
Hiscock & Barclay LLP
Assistant General Counsel
Paul B. Powers
Empire Advocates LLC
Herzog Law Firm
Rothfelder Stern, LLC
Associate General Counsel
Frontier Telephone of Rochester, Inc.
Administrative Law Judge
New York State Department of Public Service
Pace Energy Project
* Each additional person who uses the
tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
||Non Member Price
Public Utility Law Institute IX (2007) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 17711
+ Public Utility Law Institute IX (2007) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 17711M
* Public Utility Law Institute IX (2007) (MCLE Audio on CD) D7711
Public Utility Law Institute IX - Fall 2007 [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80771
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.