International Estate Planning Institute VI (2010)
Prominent lawyers and financial experts from around the world discuss cross-border planning with a U.S. component.
• New Developments in International Estate Planning
• Purpose Trusts
• Switzerland: Bank Secrecy, Meet Voluntary Disclosure
• Current International Tax Topics
• Offshore Planning for Latin American Clients: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela
• Planning for Indian Clients or Clients Looking to Make Indian Investments
• U.S.-Australia Planning
• Estate Planning and Use of Trusts for Russian Clients
• U.S-Israel Planning
G. Warren Whitaker,
Conference Vice Chairs
Gideon R. Rothschild,
Stanley A. Barg,
Alexander A. Bove, Jr.,
Robert D. Colvin,
Alan S. Halperin,
M. Read Moore,
Total MCLE Credits 11.5
Ethics MCLE Credits 0.0
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online program that you will view and listen to on your computer screen. The program code for each topic that you write on the included MCLE Form only appears on the screen and is not announced by audio.
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer OR download to a portable media player. You will hear the program codes for the MCLE Form announced by audio during the substantive presentations.
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.