Women on the Move (2009)
The latest presentation in this popular series features topics of
particular relevance to women attorneys.
• Leading in the 21st Century: Practical Advice for Every Day
• Leaders: In the Driver’s Seat
• Ethical Considerations and Reminders: Minimizing Ethical
Blunders during a Time of Ethical and Economic Unrest
• Legal Considerations for the 21st Century Practitioner: Changing
Laws and Their Impact on Women
Overall Planning Co-Chairs
I. Javette Hines, Esq.
City Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Program,
Deborah L. Kelly, Esq.
Hodgson Russ LLP
Speakers and Panelists
Linda J. Clark, Esq.
Hiscock & Barclay LLP
Anne Reynolds Copps, Esq.
Law Office of Anne Reynolds Copps
Glinnesa D. Gailliard, Esq.
The Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Inc.
Taa R. Grays, Esq.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
—Long Island City
Michelle L. Haskin, Esq.
McNamee, Lochner, Titus & Williams, P.C.
Bernice K. Leber, Esq.
Arent Fox LLP
—New York City
David A. Lewis, Esq.
Proskauer Rose LLP
—New York City
Cathi L. Radner, Esq.
Miller, Mannix, Schachner & Hafner, LLC
Patricia L.R. Rodriguez, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Charles F. Seifert, Ph.D.
Total MCLE Credits 4.0
Ethics MCLE Credits 1.0
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must
purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
||Non Member Price
Women on the Move (2009) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1976
+ Women on the Move (2009) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1976M
* Women on the Move (2009) (MCLE Audio on CD) D9761
Women on the Move (2009) [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80976
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.