Immigration: Applications and Adjudications (2010)
This recording focuses on immigrant and non-immigrant visas, the current application of the “PERM” regulations that allow an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the U.S., consular processing, and what may be coming in the way of immigration reform.
• H-1Bs in Peril
• L-1s on the Endangered List and Other Non-Immigrant Issues
• Immigrant Visa Applications
• Consular Processing: Preparing the Employee
Margaret A. Catillaz,
Ted J. Chiappari,
Muzaffar A. Chishti,
Robert N. Gottfried,
Leslie A. Holman,
Allen E. Kaye,
Deborah J. Notkin,
Frank A. Novak,
Nathan A. Waxman,
Total MCLE Credits 8.0
Ethics MCLE Credits 0.0
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online program that you will view and listen to on your computer screen. The program code for each topic that you write on the included MCLE Form only appears on the screen and is not announced by audio.
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer OR download to a portable media player. You will hear the program codes for the MCLE Form announced by audio during the substantive presentations.
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.