Advanced Real Estate Transactions (2011)
This program is designed for experienced real property lawyers. Highly knowledgeable practitioners present several current and sophisticated topics in the area of advanced real estate practice. Since its inception in 1999, the topics for this program have been varied and entirely different from those presented at prior programs.
The selection of the 2011 topics reflects the hands-on experiences of the presenters who daily work through tough, complicated questions. The presenters are at the cutting edge of many new and evolving issues. They freely share their experiences and knowledge.
· Dealing with Troubled Real Estate Loans
· Real Estate and Bankruptcy
· Current Tax Issues Affecting Real Estate
· Real Estate Joint Ventures
· Land Use Issues for Transactional Lawyers
Issues in Ground Leases
Fred Altschuler, Esq.
Brian S. Hermann,
Robert Ivanhoe, Esq.
Lana Kalickstein, Esq.
Howard Levine, Esq.
K.C. McDaniel, Esq.
Steven Moore, Esq.
Jay Neveloff, Esq.
Chris M. Smith, Esq.
Total MCLE Credits.......... 7.5
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an
audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer
OR download to a portable media player.
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.