Trusts and Estates Law Institute IX (2011)
The fall 2011 Institute continues the tradition of covering a wide range of the most timely and important topics in trusts and estates practice—particularly the latest on estate tax reform and practicing in uncertain times. Prominent authorities from across the nation cover the latest developments in all aspects of trusts and estates law.
• Hot Topics
• Estate Planning with Residences
• New York’s New Decanting Statute
• Sophisticated Planning Techniques with GRATs
• NCCUSL and UPMIFA (Non-MCLE Credit Presentation)
• Update on Asset Protection
• Effective Use of the 5 Million Dollar Shelters
• FATCA and Offshore Accounts Held by Trustees
• New York Update: Same Sex Marriage and Disclaimers
• Tax Issues in Estates with Charitable Beneficiaries
• Update on Estate Planning with Life Insurance
• Attorney Fees in the Surrogate’s Court
• What Every Lawyer Needs To Know About FATF
• Year of Death Issues in Connection With S Corp Stock and Partnership Interests
• Sophisticated Planning with CLTs
Joshua S. Rubenstein, Esq. (Program Chair and
Edward J. Beckwith, Esq.
Lawrence Brody, Esq.
Henry Christensen, III, Esq.
Professor Susan Gary
Stuart J. Gross, Esq.
Alan S. Halperin, Esq.
T. Randolph Harris, Esq.
Honorable Lee L. Holzman
Andrew M. Katzenstein, Esq.
Lawrence P. Katzenstein, Esq.
Prof. William P. LaPiana
Carlyn S. McCaffrey, Esq.
Mark E. Osborne, Esq.
Barbara A. Sloan, Esq.
John A. Terrill, II, Esq.
Robert A. Weiss
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online program that you will view and listen to on your computer screen.
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an
audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer
OR download to a portable media player.
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.