Receiverships in New York (2012)
Certified Training: This program is approved by the Unified Court System’s Office of Guardianship and Fiduciary Services for purposes of required training to qualify for appointment as a Receiver under Part 36 of the Rules of the Chief Judge.
Co-sponsored by the Real Property Law Section and the Committee on Continuing Legal Education of the New York State Bar Association.
This timely presentation by experienced practitioners offers a practical examination of the legal situations in which one may be appointed a receiver and the procedure for appointment, the duties and responsibilities of a receiver, and recommended “best practices” of a receiver once appointed. The rules and procedures for compensation, fees and expenses are also highlighted.
• Receivers and Part 36 of the Rules of the Chief Judge
• Receiverships - General Substantive Discussion
• Non-Foreclosure Receiverships in New York
• Miscellaneous Issues
• Receivership: Procedural Issues
Garry M. Graber, Esq. (Planning Co-Chair)
Robert A. Wolf, Esq. (Planning Co-Chair)
Michele Lippa Gartner, Esq.
Craig T. Lutterbein, Esq.
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a
video online program that you will view and listen to on your computer
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.