Trusts and Estates Law Institute X (2012)
Co--sponsored by the New York State Bankers Association and the New York State Society of CPA’s, this prestigious program covers a wide range of the most timely and important topics in trusts and estates practice—particularly the latest on estate tax reform and practicing in uncertain times. Prominent authorities from across the nation cover the latest developments in all aspects of trusts and estates law. Detailed written materials accompany each of the presentations.
• Estate Planning Update
• New York Update: Same Sex Marriage and Disclaimers - One Year Later
• Overriding Trust Law: When You Can and When You Can't
• Ethics and the New Technology
• Drafting Definitions of Children and Descendants in the Modern World
• Updated: Estate Planning With Life Insurance
• The Marital Deduction Revisited: Yesterday and Today
• Update: What Every Trusts and Estates Lawyer Needs to Know about FATF
• Charitable Gifts of Unusual Assets
• Fiduciary Accounting vs. Tax Accounting for Trusts:
• Forward Looking Investments for Estate Planners
• Asset Protection in Uncertain Times
• Cutting Edge Estate Planning Techniques -What Have I Learned From My Colleagues?
• Planning To Avoid Probate Disputes
• Key Topical Estate Planning Issues from the Differing Derspectives of a Banker, an Accountant and a Lawyer
Joshua S. Rubenstein, Esq. (Program
Chair and Speaker)
Professor Ira Bloom
Scott T. Ditman
Susan N. Gary
Alvin J. Golden
Stuart J. Gross
Joseph Grunfeld, CFM
Professor Kenneth F. Joyce
Lawrence P. Katzenstein
Professor William P. LaPiana
Mary Ann Mancini
Joseph M. Samulski
Sanford J. Schlesinger
Charles T. Scott
Diana S.C. Zeydel
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online program that you will view and listen to on your computer screen.
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an
audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer
OR download to a portable media player.
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.