General legal resources
- Cornell's Legal Information Institute
- Perhaps one of the most comprehensive source of legal materials on
the Internet, including state and federal laws and U.S. Supreme Court
the Net for Legal Information
- An internet search engine geared toward legal research
- Find Law
Internet Legal Resources
- This site is a collection of links to a great variety of federal and
state legal resources on the Net, from statutes to cases to regulations
to other sites, etc. It is a good starting point for
Internet legal research generally, and to start your own bookmarked
collection of legal Web pages of interest you your particular practice.
General resources in environmental law
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW SITES
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court cases concerning
environmental law (provided by the Legal Information Institute)
- Automatic search of Supreme Court cases dealing with environmental
law or EPA.
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW REVIEWS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Ecology Law Quarterly
- This law review is published at the Boalt Hall Law School at
University of California at Berkeley, with recent article online.
- PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS
Federal and state agencies
- FEDERAL AGENCIES
- STATE AGENCIES
Substantive Areas of Environmental Law
- AIR QUALITY
- BIOTECHNOLOGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE
- The U.S.
Global Change Research Information Office
- Provides access to global change research produced by agencies and
organizations participating in the U.S. Global Change Research Program
(USGRP) through abstracts and links to other relevant bibliographic
- HAZARDOUS SITE REMEDIATION
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
International environmental law
- International Institute for Sustainable Development's linkages
- Created by the founder of Earth Negotiations Bulletin, this site
provided links to other sites containing information on various
international negotiations on environmental issues.
- EPA's Pollution Prevention Home Page
- This site offers information about pollution prevention law and
related policy statements, new publications, Federal Register notices,
conferences, training, and local, state and federal grant programs.
- EPIC -
DOE Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse
- As the title indicates, this site is devoted to energy-related P2
issues such as alternatively fueled vehicles. The site offers DOE
resources and documents, P2 software and DOE site links.
States Environmental Protection Agency - Energy Star Programs &
- This web site focuses on information concerning energy-efficient
homes, office equipment, buildings, heating and cooling units, home
appliances and transformers.
- SAGE - Solvent
- The SAGE site provides P2 information on solvent process
alternatives for parts cleaning and degreasing.