Committee on Ethhical Issues in the Provision of
The Committee on Ethical Issues in the
Provision of Health Care completed the following programs in 2011-12, in
addition to regular meetings concerned with Committee
- CLE program entitled: "Health Care Decision Making: Implementation
of the Family Health Care Decisions Act, Recent Developments and Ethical
Considerations in NYC and Albany.
- Lunch meeting with guest speaker on the topic of Hospice Care.
- Lunch meeting with guest speaker on Palliative Care and Physician
Assistance with Dying.
- CLE program entitled: “Legal, Ethical and
Mental Health Issues on Today's Higher Education Campus in
Planned future activities include:
- Lunch meetings on such topics as the revised federal
guidelines for human subject research, substituted medical decision
making, ethical implications of the Affordable Care Act,
- Possible CLE for the fall of 2013.
Interested persons should contact:
Lawrence R. Faulkner
ARC of Westchester