Twittering, Linking, Posting & Friending
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- Location -
The Committee on Law Practice Management Is pleased to present:
Twittering, Linking, Posting & Friending:
Legal Implications of Social Networking
A CLE Telephone Seminar
June 23, 2009
12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
2.0 MCLE credits in Professional Practice
Co-Sponsored by the Senior Lawyers Section
Ms. Barbara Beauchamp, NYSBA, Albany
Steven Bennett, Esq. Jones Day, NYC
Ms. Andrea Stimmel, Business Development Director, Curtis Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, NYC
Twittering, Linking, Posting and Friending: Legal Implications of Social Networking
Social Networking Technology
Learn the basics of popular social networking tools, find out how to
participate in social networks and explore the possibilities and pitfalls
- Facebook or MySpace
- YouTube and other InternetTV technologies
- Podcasts, digital audio and file sharing
Social Networking through technology is here to stay, in one form or
another. Discover what that means for you personally, for your clients and
for your business.
- What are the Implications of Participating in Social Networks for
- What legal impact can social networks have on your clients'
- Implications of Social Networking as it relates to discovery and
- Best Practices for Safe and Effective Social Networking.
For additional information contact Carolyn Clayton at (518) 487-5596 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day to pre-register online was June 22, 2009.
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities: