Twittering, Linking, Posting and Friending:
Legal Implications of Social Networking
2.0 MCLE Credits
(0.5 in Ethics; 1.5 in Professional Practice)
Learn the basics of popular social networking tools, find out
how to participate in social networks and explore the possibilities and
pitfalls of using:
- Facebook or MySpace
- YouTube and other InternetTV technologies
- Podcasts, digital audio and file sharing
through technology is here to stay, in one form or another. Discover
what that means for you personally, for your clients and for your
- What are the Implications of Participating in Social Networks for
- What legal impact can social networks have on your clients'
- Implications of Social Networking as it relates to discovery and
- Best Practices for Safe and Effective Social Networking.
Ms. Barbara Beauchamp, NYSBA, Albany
Steven Bennett, Esq. Jones Day, NYC
Ms. Andrea Stimmel, Business Development Director, Curtis
Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, NYC
Recorded on June 23, 2009.