The Dispute Resolution Section is pleased to offer a library of
resources provided on behalf of our members for the use of Section
Reports and White Papers
- Arbitration Guidelines Booklet (PDF)
- Choose New York for International
- Report on the Section Survey of Mediation Users
- Guidelines for Qualifications and Training of ADR
Neutrals serving on Court Rosters , "Part 146 of the Rules of
the Chief Administrative Judge"
- Proposed Uniform Mediation Act - Legislative
Bill# AB 1756, introduced January 11, 2011.
- Proposed Revised Uniform Arbitration Act (consensus
- Report on Proposed Revised Uniform Arbitration
- The Model Standards of Conduct for
- Model Standards of Practice for Family and Divorce
Mediation (approved by the American Bar Association February
- Emerging Phenomenon Collaborative Family Law
- Proposed Uniform Collaborative Law part 1
- Proposed Uniform Collaborative Law part 2
- Rules of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Program,
Commercial Division, Supreme Court, New York County (April 2011).
- Guide to the Alternative Dispute Resolution Program,
Supreme Court, Civil Branch, New York County, Commercial Division (April
- Letter from the Administrative Judge regarding
new developments in the Commercial Division Alternative Dispute
Resolution Program (July 27, 2011).
Additional information may be found by clicking the links in the left