Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of
expertise, this seminar features panelists who offer practical tips to
help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice
claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York
Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments
and cases of interest.
• Competency in Area of Practice
• Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest
– Proper New Matter/Client Intake
• Client Relations and Resolving Attorney-Client
• Relations with Others, Including Partners and New
• Insurance Considerations – Appropriate
Coverage, Proper and Timely Notice
Scott W. Bush, Esq. (Chair)
Corrigan, McCoy & Bush, PLLC
Andrew S. Kowlowitz, Esq.
Furman Kornfeld &
—New York City
William T. McCaffery, Esq.
L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, LLP
Total MCLE Credits 4.5
Ethics MCLE Credits 4.0
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online
program that you will view and listen to on your computer
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an
audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer
OR download to a portable media player.