Avoiding and Defending Legal Malpractice Actions (2005)
Most attorneys carry
malpractice insurance, but this fact, unfortunately, does not always
insulate them from suits brought against them by clients and non-clients
alike. As a result, many attorneys—both solo practitioners
and members of larger firms—are called upon to manage legal
Do you know the best way
Manage law firm risk management?
Identify the main issues involved in a legal malpractice
Defend against legal malpractice claims?
Anticipate responses from professional liability insurance
This program recording will
bring you up-to-date on these important issues.
· Essential Law Firm Risk Management
· Common Sources of Legal Malpractice
· Legal Malpractice Defense and Litigation
· Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
Furman, Esq. (Chair)
& Ryan, LLP
Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker LLP
Liability Claims Department, Zurich NA
President, J.L.T. Services Corp.
Balkan, Colavita & Contini, LLP
* Each additional person who uses the
tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE
Non Member Price
Avoiding and Defending Legal Malpractice Actions (2005) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1596
+ Avoiding and Defending Legal Malpractice Actions (2005) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1596M
* Avoiding and Defending Legal Malpractice Actions (2005) (MCLE Audio on CD) D5964
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993