In addition to the valuable
insight you will gain into practices and procedures that will help
improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim
or grievance, you will be eligible for a 5% discount from the premium
applicable to you on next year’s renewal or new policy premium for
full-time and part-time policies issued by Zurich, the professional
liability insurer for the New York State Bar Association sponsored
program through Bertholon-Rowland Corp. Increasing the number of
attorneys from your firm that complete the program will result in an
increase in the savings on the cost of your full-time or part-time
Zurich policy. Only those
attorneys that complete the program will be entitled to the
· Competency in Area of Practice
· Conflicts of Interest
· Clients Relations
· Relations with Others and Docket Control/Office
· Insurance Considerations
Mark K. Anesh, Esq. (Chair)
Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker
—New York City
Mark E. Housman, Esq.
& Associates, P.C.
John A. McManus, Esq.
Collura & Richter, PC
Marian C. Rice, Esq.
Balkan, Colavita & Contini, LLP
NYSBA Member $100
(For use with tapes for MCLE credit) Product #1636M
(Not for use to earn MCLE credit) Product #1636
* Each additional person who uses the
tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE
Non Member Price
Risk Management for Attorneys (2005) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1636
+ Risk Management for Attorneys (2005) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1636M
* Risk Management for Attorneys (2005) (MCLE Audio on CD) D6364
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993