The New York State Bar
Association and its Trusts and Estates Law Section are proud to present
the Fourth Annual Sophisticated Trusts and Estates Law Institute—a
program of national reach and sophisticated content, featuring many of
the most prominent and knowledgeable experts not only from New York, but
from across the country.
This fall 2006 program
recording covers a wide range of the most timely and important topics in
trusts and estates practice. Prominent authorities from across the
nation cover the latest developments in case law, ruling, Federal
legislation; and provide in-depth, sophisticated coverage of the program
topics. Hot new topics never covered before have been added, such as
planning for estate tax reform, pension reform, cutting edge strategies,
elder care, and professional practices, among many more.
If you plan to use
coupons to purchase this product, please call our Registrar at
· Estate Tax Reform, Other Recent Developments and
· Update: Estate Litigation
· Update: Charitable Planning
· Update: Life Insurance
· Issues Confronting the Charities Bureau
· Asset Protection
· Tax Ramifications in the Art World
· What Everyone Needs to Know About
· Valuation Issues
· Cutting-Edge Strategies
· Ethical Considerations in Estate Planning and
· The Pension Protection Act of 2006 and Other
Issues Affecting Retirement Planinng
· Update: GST Planning
· Issues Confronting the Surrogate’s
· Planning with Entities
· Planning for Professional Practices
· Developments in Elder Law
· New Life Insurance Planning
· Trends in the Trust Industry
Rubenstein, Esq. (Chair)
& Knupp, LLP
Ciliberti, CFP CLU ChFC
Louis C. Ciliberti
and Associates Ltd.
Hon. John M.
Freedman Fish &
Ikard & Golden,
McDermott Will &
JP Morgan Private
LawrenceP. Katzenstein, Esq.
Kendall Van Dolson
Sidley Austin Brown
Chief of the
New York State
Attorney General’s Office
Holland & Knight
Spratt, Jr., Esq.
King & Spalding
Terrill II, Esq.
Terrill & Sager, P.C.
—West Conshohocken, PA
MCLE Credits 1.0
* Each additional person who uses
the tapes for MCLE credit must purchase
a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
Non Member Price
Trusts & Estates Law Institute IV (2006) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 16844
+ Trusts & Estates Law Institute IV (2006) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 16844M
* Trusts & Estates Law Institute IV (2006) (MCLE Audio on CD) D6844
Trusts & Estates Law Institute IV (2006) [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80684
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993