The Women on the Move program is a Continuing Legal Education seminar
exploring a wide array of topics of particular interest to women
attorneys. This year’s program features sessions on public
speaking, practical tips for reducing stress in dealing with difficult
people, work-life balance and entering/re-entering the profession.
• Empowering Women in the Marketplace
• Work, Life and Balance
• Re-Entry/Entry into the Profession
• Dealing with Difficult People
Overall Planning Co-Chairs
Karen DeCrow, Esq. Law Office of Karen DeCrow
I. Javette Hines, Esq.
Manager, Business and Government Relations
T.J. Watson Research Center
Elena F. Kaspi, JD, MSW LawScope Coaching
—New York City
Cora A. Alsante, Esq. Hancock & Estabrook, LLP
Dean Hannah Rose Arterian
Syracuse University College of Law
Janet D. Callahan, Esq.
Hancock & Estabrook, LLP
Maria T. Cortese, Esq. Bronx District Attorney’s Office, Bronx
Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
Kathryn Grant Madigan, Esq. Levene Gouldin & Thompson, LLP
Maureen E. Maney, Esq. Hancock & Estabrook, LLP
Anne L. Messenger, SPHR President
Messenger Associates, Inc.
Elizabeth K. Peck, Esq.
Director of Career Services
Cornell Law School
Hon. Kate Rosenthal
Syracuse City Court
Lauren J. Wachtler, Esq. Montclare & Wachtler
—New York City
Total MCLE Credits 4.5
Ethics MCLE Credits 0.0
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must
purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
Non Member Price
Women on the Move (2008) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 17946
+ Women on the Move: Clarity, Focus, Action (2008) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 17946M
* Women on the Move: Clarity, Focus, Action (2008) (MCLE Audio on CD) D7946
Women on the Move - Clarity, Focus & Action - S'08 [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80794
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993