Continuing the tradition of previous Institutes, this program reviews
current hot topics in trusts and estates practice, presented by
prominent state and national authorities. All the practical, hands-on
workshops from the live program are captured on this recording.
If you plan to use coupons to purchase this product, please call
our Registration at 1-800-582-2452.
• Estate Planning for Chronic Illness
• Alternate Valuation
• Update: Disclaimers
• Ethics Rules for Lawyer in Transition
• Diversity of Issues in Surrogate’s Court (Non-Credit
• Prenups, Postnups and Cohabitation Agreements
• Fiduciary Liability
• Planning for the Real Estate Owner
• Domicile and Related Multistate Risks
• Planning in a Low Interest Rate Environment
• Year in Review
• Charitable Planning
• Insurance Planning
• Asset Protection Planning
• Hot Issues in Decanting Trusts (Non-Credit Presentation)
• Charities and Options for Battered Endowments
• Conflicts of Interest in Estate Planning Administration and
• Tax Opportunities of Captive Property and Casualty Insurance
• Powers of Attorney
• Basics of International Estate Planning
Joshua S. Rubenstein, Esq.(Chair) Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP
—New York City
Prof. Ira M. Bloom
Albany Law School
Lawrence Brody, Esq. Bryan Cave LLP
—Saint Louis, Missouri
Louis C. Ciliberti, CFP, CLU, ChFC Louis C. Ciliberti and Associates Ltd.
Ronni G. Davidowitz, Esq.
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
—New York City
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must
purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
Non Member Price
Trusts and Estates Law Institute VII (2009) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 18384
+ Trusts and Estates Law Institute VII (2009) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 18384M
* Trusts and Estates Law Institute VII (2009) (MCLE Audio on CD) D8384
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993