The practical tips offered in this recent program recording will help
improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim
or grievance, as well as earning you four ethics credits.
• Competency in Areas of Practice, Conflicts of Interest
• Insurance Considerations
• Relations with Others and Ethical Considerations
• Client Relations
Mark E. Housman, Esq.
Housman & Associates, P.C.
—New York City
Marian C. Rice, Esq.
L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
Jeffrey G. Steinberg, Esq.
Steinberg & Cavaliere, LLP
Mark K. Anesh
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP
—New York City
Total MCLE Credits 4.0
Ethics MCLE Credits 4.0
* Each additional person who uses the tapes for MCLE credit must
purchase a copy of the “MCLE coursebook.”
Non Member Price
Risk Management for the Solo/Small Firm (2008) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1963
+ Risk Management for the Solo/Small Firm (2008) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1963M
* Risk Management for the Solo/Small Firm (2008) (MCLE Audio on CD) D9634
Risk Management for the Solo/Small Firm - Fall 2008 [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80963
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993