This program provides a step-by-step guide as well as practical tips
to attorneys in purchases and sales of homes, covering: pre-contract
issues such as dealing with brokers and property inspection;
clause-by-clause review of contract drafting and negotiation, including
mortgage contingency clause issues; mortgage financing issues; title and
survey examination and insurance; pulling it all together at the
closing; and ethical issues related to sales of homes.
• Pre-Contract Considerations
• Contract Drafting and Negotiation
• Mortgage Financing
• Title Examination and Disposition of Objections
• Survey Examination
• Ethics and Professionalism
• Preparation for Closing; Closing; and Post-Closing
Frank C. Sarratori, Esq. (Chair)
Pioneer Savings Bank
Peter V. Coffey, Esq.
Englert, Coffey, McHugh & Fantauzzi , LLP
Anne Reynolds Copps,
Law Office of Anne Reynolds Copps
Susan Hoblock deVoe, Esq.
Ianiello, Anderson & Reilley, P.C. (IAR Law)
James E. Prout, Esq.
Martin, Shudt, Wallace, DiLorenzo & Johnson
Michelle H. Wildgrube, Esq.
Cioffi Slezak & Wildgrube, P.C.
Total MCLE Credits 6.5
Ethics MCLE Credits 0.5
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an audio-only online
program that you may listen to through your computer OR download to a
portable media player. You will hear the program codes for the MCLE Form
announced by audio during the substantive
Non Member Price
Purchases & Sales of Homes (2010) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1A37
+ Purchases & Sales of Homes (2010) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1A37M
* Purchases and Sales of Homes (2010) (MCLE Audio on CD) DA371
* Purchases and Sales of Homes (2010) (CLE on DVD) FA371
Purchases & Sales of Homes (2010) [Video] (On-Line Programs) VA371
Purchases and Sales of Homes (2010) [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80A37
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993