Charting a law firm's course is essential in a turbulent business
climate. Peter Giuliani and Teresa Schiller will provide you with the
necessary information for developing a law firm strategic plan. Topics
for this program include:
• What is Strategic
• What Does a Strategic Plan Look Like?
• How Do You Organize the Planning Process?
Co-sponsored by the Committee on Law Practice Management of the New York
State Bar Association and the Association of Legal Administrators, NYC
Total MCLE Credits 1.0
Ethics MCLE Credits 0.0
product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online
program that you will view and listen to on your computer screen. The
program code for each topic that you write on the included MCLE Form
only appears on the screen and is not announced by
The product type beginning
with the number '8' is an audio-only online program that you may listen
to through your computer OR download to a portable media player. You
will hear the program codes for the MCLE Form announced by audio during
the substantive presentations.
Non Member Price
Strategic and Organizational Planning (2010) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1A72
+ Strategic and Organizational Planning (2010) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1A72M
* Strategic and Organizational Planning (2010) (MCLE Audio on CD) DA721
* Strategic and Organizational Planning (2010) (CLE on DVD) FA721
Strategic and Organizational Planning (2010) (Audio) [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80A72
Strategic and Organizational Planning (2010) [Video] (On-Line Programs) VA721
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993