• Honing Your Existing Skills to Develop a Client Base
• Leveraging Media Relations to Your Benefit
• Using Alternative Fee Arrangements to Win Over Your Clients
Adjunct Associate Professor
Fordham University School of Law
Howard Lichtenstein Distinguished Professor of Legal Ethics
Hofstra Law School
Ms. Nancy Slome
Partner, One to One Interactive, Inc.
Pace University School of Law
Co-Founder, Rainmaker VT
Founder & CEO
SCG Legal PR Network
Chief Executive Officer
Exemplar Companies, Inc.
NYSBA Law Practice Management Committee
NYSBA Committee on Continuing Legal Education
NYSBA General Practice Section
NYSBA Solo/Small Firm Coordinating Council
NYSBA Young Lawyers Section
Ethics MCLE Credits 1.0
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online
program that you will view and listen to on your computer screen. The
program code for each topic that you write on the included MCLE Form
only appears on the screen and is not announced by
The product type
beginning with the number '8' is an audio-only online program that you
may listen to through your computer OR download to a portable media
player. You will hear the program codes for the MCLE Form announced by
audio during the substantive presentations.
Non Member Price
Getting and Keeping the Clients you Want (2011) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1B18
+ Getting and Keeping the Clients you Want (2011) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1B18M
* Getting and Keeping the Clients you Want (2011) (MCLE Audio on CD) DB184
* Getting and Keeping the Clients you Want (2011) (CLE on DVD) FB184
Getting and Keeping the Clients You Want (2011) Video Archive [Video] (On-Line Programs) VB184
Getting and Keeping the Clients You Want (2011) [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80B18
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993