This recording provides a survey of many of the major aspects of
estate planning. Presented on a basic level, the course aims to heighten
awareness for the issues confronting an estate planning
• Estate Planning Overview
• Estate Planning Devices
• Transfers on Death
• Ethical Issues
• Selected Aspects of Family Wealth
• Testamentary Gifts
• Intervivos Gifts and Gifts to Minors
• Charitable Planning
• Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and ERISA Qualified
Deborah S. Kearns, Esq. (Chair and Speaker)
Albany Law School, Law Clinic & Justice Center
Carl T. Baker, Esq.
FitzGerald Morris Baker Firth PC
Richard D. Cirincione, Esq.
McNamee, Lochner, Titus & Williams, P.C.
Thomas J. Collura, Esq.
Tuczinski, Cavalier, Gilchrist & Collura, P.C.
Hon. Cathryn M. Doyle
Albany County Surrogate
Tara A. Pleat, Esq.
Wilcenski & Pleat, PLLC
Robert S. Reynolds, Esq.
Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
Patricia J. Shevy, Esq.
The Shevy Law Firm, LLC
Michael R. Suprunowicz, Esq.
Higgins, Roberts, Beyerl & Coan, P.C.
Total MCLE Credits 7.5
Ethics MCLE Credits 1.0
The product type below that starts with the letter 'V' is a video online
program that you will view and listen to on your computer
The product type beginning with the number '8' is an
audio-only online program that you may listen to through your computer
OR download to a portable media player.
Non Member Price
Introduction to Estate Planning (2011) (This product cannot be used to receive MCLE credit) (CLE CourseBooks) 1B88
+ Introduction to Estate Planning (2011) (MCLE credit only if you have access to the course's audio/video/CD recording. You cannot receive MCLE credit from a coursebook alone.) (CLE CourseBooks) 1B88M
* Introduction to Estate Planning (2011) (MCLE Audio on CD) DB881
* Introduction to Estate Planning (2011) (CLE on DVD) FB881
Introduction to Estate Planning (2011) [Video] (On-Line Programs) VB881
Introduction to Estate Planning (2011) [Audio] (On-Line Programs) 80B88
+ Each additional person who uses the recorded media for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of this "MCLE coursebook"
* This recording already includes one copy of the MCLE course materials. Course materials provided electronically for all CLE Online Programs, and for CD/DVD Programs from 2010 and later. CD/DVD Programs prior to 2010 include a printed copy of the course materials.
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993