This program recording
covers all aspects of estate planning for international fact patterns
with U.S. connections, including:
· US Estate, Gift and GST Taxation of Non-US Persons
· The Peripatetic International Executive
· Accumulated Income in Foreign Trusts
· US Trusts for Non-US Persons
·Foreign Corporations Held in Trusts: PFIC and CFC
· Asset Protection: Onshore v. Offshore
· Due Diligence and Money Laundering
· Reporting by US persons of Foreign Trusts and
· Planning for Latin Americans, Israelis and
·Multinational Prenuptial Agreements, Separation
Agreements and Divorce
· International Charitable Giving
This program will be
beneficial for estates and tax attorneys, trust officers, accountants,
insurance consultants and financial planners. There are some basic
presentations for those who are familiar with domestic estate planning
but want to be more knowledgeable regarding international
issues. There are also
more sophisticated and focused presentations for those who practice
frequently in international estate planning and wish to hone their
skills regarding U.S. issues and keep up with new developments.
The speakers include some of
the world's leading experts on international estate planning.
· U.S. Estate, Gift and GST Taxation of Non-U.S. Persons and
· Foreign Corporations Held in Trusts: PFIC and CFC
·Reporting by U.S. Persons of Foreign Trusts and Transactions
· Offshore Private Placement Life
· Developments in Planning for Latin
· Canada-U.S. Planning Issues
· Expatriation: Where Do We Stand?
· Planning for Israeli Residents and
· The Role of the Protector
· The Supreme Court Pasquantino Case
·Due Diligence and Money Laudering:
The U.K. Experience
· U.S. Trusts for Non-U.S Persons
· Accumulated Income: What Is It? How Do You Get Rid
· Multinational Prenuptial Agreements, Separation
Agreements and Divorce
Whitaker, Esq. (Chair)
Day, Berry and
Bove, Jr., Esq.
Bove & Langa,
Ropes & Gray
Resources Insurance Agency, Inc.
Sanford H. Goldberg, Esq.
Shaw Pittman LL
Alon Kaplan Law
Read Moore, Esq.
Osborne & Helman
Day Berry &
* Each additional person who uses the
tapes for MCLE credit must purchase a copy of the “MCLE
NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, ONE ELK STREET, ALBANY, NY 12207 PH: (518) 463-3200 SECURE FX: (518) 463-5993
Copyright © New York State Bar Association, 2011