Whether you are a seasoned litigator or a newly-admitted attorney, membership in the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section is an excellent way to advance your career.
Just a few of the many benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to network with leading commercial litigators;
- The opportunity to meet and interact, on a professional level, with members of the State and Federal judiciary as well as court officials;
- The opportunity to become substantively involved in your choice of one of the Section's 30 Committees, which range from Complex Civil Litigation and Employment/Labor Relations to Federal Procedure or Intellectual Property. Our committees are active
and instrumental in addressing major issues that affect practitioners, advocating positions both within the NYSBA and in front of the State Legislature.
- Access to practice-area relevant Continuing Legal Education courses at a discounted rate.
- A complimentary subscription to the NYLitigator and the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section Newsletter.
- 25% discount for a subscription to the Commercial Litigation Insider
For more information concerning the many benefits of membership in the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section, please e-mail Nicole Mastropieri:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Heath J. Szymczak:
How much are Section dues? Very affordable with NYSBA membership. View the price list here (scroll down for Section dues).