Spring 2016 Public Defense Trainer
Friday, June 3, 2016
New York State Bar Association
1 Elk Street
Albany, NY 12207
5.5 CLE Credits
This free CLE program will cover a host of topics important to criminal
trial and appellate defense practitioners. Leading practitioners will present on:
- How attorneys can communicate effectively with and advocate for their mentally ill clients;
- The State Bar revised minimum standards for mandated representation, and the canons of ethics;
- The latest developments in search and seizure law;
- How to cross examine DNA lab technicians; and
- How to litigate the validity of accusatory instruments in criminal court.
Access more information and register for free.
2016 Partnership Conference
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - Friday, September 16, 2016
189 Wolf Road, Albany NY
Registration Opens May 18, 2016
Denison Ray Civil Award (to be presented at the 2016 Partnership Conference)
2016 Nomination Form
Deadline: July 1, 2016
More information about 2016 Partnership Conference will be posted as it becomes available.
Access information about past events and trainings.