Membership in NYSBA’s Dispute
Resolution Section is a valuable way to:
- Enhance professional skills
- Join colleagues in exciting Section
- Increase your network of contacts in
Opportunities for Professional Growth and Achievement
- NYSBA’s Dispute Resolution Section offers
members excellent ways to enhance their knowledge and expertise by participating
in the Section activities.
- Through events featuring outstanding
speakers, members can examine critical developments in dispute
- All of these activities enable you to
stay on top of the fast-growng field of dispute resolution, as well as meet and
work with colleagues who share your interests.
Participation in Section Activities is Easy
- The Dispute Resolution Section aims to
address the complex issues that constantly arise in the field, and to
communicate about dispute resolution with the profession as a whole.
- The Section offers its members a
variety of ways to participate. The Section’s Executive
Committee welcomes membership participation in these activities, as well as
others, and encourages interested members to contact it to discuss
A Voice in the Association
- The Dispute Resolution Section addresses
major professional issues that affect practitioners, and advocates those
positions where appropriate, including within the New York State Bar
- Membership in the New York State Bar
Association’s Dispute Resolution Section is a valuable way for you to keep
up-to-date on the growing number of issues and concerns that face the
ever-changing legal profession.