To join this Section by phone, call the Member Resource Center at (800) 582-2452 during business hours.
How much are Section dues? Very affordable with NYSBA membership. View the price list here (scroll down for Section dues).
Membership in NYSBA’s Dispute
Resolution Section is a valuable way to:
- Enhance professional skills
- Join colleagues in exciting Section
- Increase your network of contacts in
Opportunities for Professional Growth and Achievement
- NYSBA’s Dispute Resolution Section offers
members excellent ways to enhance their knowledge and expertise by participating
in the Section activities.
- Through events featuring outstanding
speakers, members can examine critical developments in dispute
- All of these activities enable you to
stay on top of the fast-growng field of dispute resolution, as well as meet and
work with colleagues who share your interests.
Participation in Section Activities is Easy
- The Dispute Resolution Section aims to
address the complex issues that constantly arise in the field, and to
communicate about dispute resolution with the profession as a whole.
- The Section offers its members a
variety of ways to participate. The Section’s Executive
Committee welcomes membership participation in these activities, as well as
others, and encourages interested members to contact it to discuss
A Voice in the Association
- The Dispute Resolution Section addresses
major professional issues that affect practitioners, and advocates those
positions where appropriate, including within the New York State Bar
- Membership in the New York State Bar
Association’s Dispute Resolution Section is a valuable way for you to keep
up-to-date on the growing number of issues and concerns that face the
ever-changing legal profession.