Paul Jureller is a 1987 graduate of Rollins College where he earned his bachelor's degree in economics, with a minor in business administration. He received his J.D. from Albany Law School in 1992, where he was Legal Developments Editor of the Albany Law Review. He was elected a member of the Justinian Honorary Law Society in May, 1992. Paul is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the United States District Courts for the Northern District of New York, Western District of New York, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York and the Second Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals.
Paul is a trial lawyer who has devoted his practice to the defense of complex litigation, primarily in the fields of products liability and medical malpractice. He has been involved in all facets of litigation in both state and federal court, including motions, trials, and appeals. Paul is a member of the Justinian Honorary Law Society, New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Albany County Bar Association, Saratoga County Bar Association, and American Inns of Court.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Complex Litigation
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1993
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- Law Review: Albany Law Review, Executive Editor for Legal Developments, 1991 - 1992