Real Property Law Section Summer Meeting
July 11-14, 2019
The Equinox Resort & Spa
9.0 MCLE Credits: 6.0 in Areas of Professional Practice, 2.0 in Ethics, 1.0 in Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias
Registration discounts will be available for RPLS members who are first time attendees to the Real Property Law Section Summer Meeting.
Impressive, hot topic CLE panels include:
- New York's Zombie Housing Law – Past, Present and
- Exploring Ethics & Hot Topics in Condo & Coop
- Cannabis – Do's and Don'ts for NY Real Estate Lawyers
- Foreclosures and Statute of Limitations
- More Ethics and Chocolate
- Environmental Considerations in Residential
Transactions: Lessons, Practice Tips and Pitfalls
- Introduction to Conservation Easements in New York
- Introduction to Tax Credit Financing for Affordable
- Beyond the Hypothetical: A Discussion of Implicit Bias,
Inclusion and Ethics in the Practice of Real Estate
Included in the registration rate are unique social events at Hildene, The Lincoln Family Home, the Southern Vermont Arts Center and the Equinox's private Pond House.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa is tucked into the Green Mountains in the picturesque town of Manchester, Vermont. The resort offers a definitive hospitality experience in southern Vermont with impeccable service and the latest in modern conveniences and amenities.
A room block has been
reserved for attendees of the RPLS Summer Meeting.
Rate is $305.00 single/double room per night, plus
taxes and discounted daily resort fee in the Main Hotel.
Check in: 4:00 pm Check out: 11:00 am. Guests must guarantee the reservation by
to reserve your room today.
A Kids Camp has been added, and there are many
family friendly events in the area as well. Visit www.nysba.org/realsummerkids2019/
for more information.
For more information about this conference, please contact Tiffany Bardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is graciously sponsored by:
Regal Title Agency
JB Risk Services
New York State Land Title Association
Evans Fox LLP
Pederson & Sons Surety Bond
Catic Title Insurance Company