RETIREMENT PLANNING FOR CLIENTS AND THE SENIOR LAWYER:
THE LEGAL, FINANCIAL, ESTATE TAX AND LONG TERM CARE PLANNING IMPLICATIONS FOR CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE RETIREES
Free to Senior Lawyers Section Members
View Recording (member log-in required)
Not a member of the Senior Lawyers Section? Join today and receive free access to this program recording, and more. Join online, or call the Member Resource Center at (800) 582-2452 (M-F, 8am-5pm). Dues are only $20/year with NYSBA membership.
Program materials are also available for download with the recording.
Recorded October 28, 2015 (New York, NY)
MCLE credit is not available for this recording.
- Understanding Your Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Understanding the Basics of Retirement Plans and IRA Distribution Rules
- The Basics of Annuities and Life Insurance Benefits
- Medicaid and Long Term Care Issues Relevant to IRAs, Retirement Plans, Annuities and Life Insurance Benefits
- Creditor and Domestic Relations Law Issues Relevant to Retirement Accounts
- Ethics: Formalities of Retirement Vis a Vis Your Clients, the Office of Court Administration and Your Malpractice Insurance Carrier
Robert K. Leitner CFP, Financial Advisory Network, Scarsdale, NY | Anthony J. Enea, Esq., Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano LLP, White Plains, NY | Daniel S. Rubin, Esq., Moses & Singer LLP, New York, NY | Charles J. Newman, CLU, The Charles J. Newman Co., LLC, Hawthorne, NY | Sara Meyers, Esq., Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, White Plains, NY | Nancy D. Kellman, Esq., Law Office of Nancy D. Kellman, White Plains, NY | Matthew Lee-Renert, Esq., NYS Grievance Committee for the 9th Judicial District, White Plains, NY
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org