Senior Lawyers Section Members Only! (Free)
Issues in Planning for Children within the Autism Spectrum and Diagnosed with Other Disabilities
Recorded February 9, 2015 | New York Hilton Midtown
• Utilizing Special Needs Trusts (First Party and Self Settled)
• Education and School Issues Affecting Children With Disabilities
• Utilizing Article 17A and Article 81 Guardianships For Disabled Children
• Housing Issues For Disabled Children
• Medicaid/SSI/SSD Eligibility Issues for Disabled Children
Note: This is a non-CLE recording.
Forgot your user name or password? If further assistance is required, please contact the State Bar Service Center at (800) 582-2452 (M-F, 8am-5pm), or email SeniorLawyers@nysba.org.
Not a member of the Senior Lawyers Section? Join Here to gain free access to this recording, or join by phone by calling the State Bar Service Center at (800) 582-2452. (Annual dues are just $20 with NYSBA membership)