Environmental & Energy Law Section Fall Meeting
October 20-22, 2017
Embassy Suites | Saratoga Springs, NY
Topics will include:
- The Impact of the Trump Administration on Federal Environmental Law and New York’s Response
- Renewable Energy; Issues Surrounding Development of wind/off-shore wind
- Key Energy/Environmental Cases of 2016-2017
- DEC’s Proposed Revisions to SEQRA
- DEC’s Proposed Revisions to Part 360 (Solid Waste)
Book your hotel accommodations
You can reserve your room online by going to: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/ALBESES-NBA-20171020/index.jhtml
You can also call (518) 290-9090 ask for reservations and use code NBA to receive the preferred rate of $169 per night plus applicable taxes. The hotel cut-off date is September 18th. Availability of rooms is not guaranteed up to the cut-off date.
Registration and program information will be available soon.
For more information, please contact Lori Nicoll at (518) 487-5563 email firstname.lastname@example.org