Links of Interest
- Internet Law Library: Trusts & Estates
The Internet Law Library was originally provided by the U. S. House of Representatives Law Revision Counsel Office. When the House of Representatives discontinued hosting the Library, several others (including lawguru.com) were allowed to carry it.
U.S. House of Representatives' Resource on Senate & House Bills in the current legislative session.
Access to government information services including search engines
- State Probate Statutes on the Internet
Cornell Law School's links to sources of state probate law.
- Findlaw's Wills, Trusts, Estates, & Probate Primary Materials and Government Resources, Journals, Newsletters and Articles, Mailing Lists and Usenet Groups.
- New York State Laws
- New York's Estates, Powers & Trusts Law
- Tax Related Sites
- National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights (NNIRR)composed of local coalitions and immigrant, community, religious, civil rights and labor organizations and activists. It serves as a forum to share information an analysis, to educate communities and the general public, and to develop and coordinate plans of action on important immigrant and refugee issues.
- The Law Engine
This resarch reference site contains many links to law sites, publications, forms, etc
- The Federal Courts
- Federal Statutes and Regulations
- State Law Resources
Some Useful Places To Go for Specific Pieces of Information
- Kelley Blue Book Pricing on new and used cars for those who do not subscribe. Can get car prices for estate tax returns on line.
- IRS Pub. 78 The IRS has published Pub. 78, which lists the charitable exempt organizations, on its web site. There is a search engine, and you can search by name and/or location.
- Savings Bond Info Treasury Department's Savings Bond info - all you ever wanted to know about the legal and financial aspects of Savings Bonds. Download the Savings Bond Wizard which allows you to mamange a portfolio of bonds in an estate.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates Where to go for those lost birth, death or marriage certificates.