Trusts and Estates Law Section 2015 Fall Meeting
October 29-30, 2015
Turning Stone Resort
View Full Program and download the Registration Form
NYSBA Member: $350.00
Non-NYSBA Member: $550.00
Thursday, October 29th – Round Table topics will include:
- Ethical Considerations on Using the Internet
- Technology for Solos/Small Firms: Going Paperless, and Law Firm Digital Asset Management
- Transfers/ Ownership of Canadian and Florida Property
- Recent Developments in NY and US Gaming
- And more!
Friday, October 30th – General Session topics will include:
- Planning for the Second Home
- Real Estate in Long Term Care Planning
- And more!
Earn up to 6.0 MCLE Credit
This two-day program will provide you with up to 6.0 credit hours consisting of 5.0 in Professional Practice and 1.0 in Ethics. Breakdown of credit hours per individual is dependent on choice of sessions that are attended. This program is not transitional and is not suitable for MCLE credit for newly-admitted attorneys.
Book your own hotel accommodations!
Please call 800-771-7711 and indicate you are with the New York State Bar Association to receive the preferred rate of $165/night plus applicable taxes. The hotel cut-off date is September 28th. Reservations will fill quickly. Availability of rooms is not guaranteed up to the cut-off date.
For more questions please contact Kathy Heider at (518) 487-5500 email firstname.lastname@example.org.