SEOUL REGIONAL MEETING
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
APRIL 23-24, 2018
Why Attend this Meeting?
• The program will satisfy up to 7.5 NY MCLE credit hours in professional practice.
• Develop and reinforce your legal contacts by networking with other leading international attorneys.
• Hot Topics in International Law will be discussed, such as:
- International Public Law
- View from the Bench: Perspectives on Judging
- Global Trade Wars in connection with anti-dumping and antitrust law
- Cross-border Insolvency
- Corruption Convictions on businesses in the U.S. and Korea
- International Arbitration Awards
Market your firm or organization
There are many sponsorship options available to you – from meeting bags to a networking break, or the Gala Dinner. There are options for every budget! Email Tiffany Bardwell for more information.
The 2018 Regional Meeting conference hotel will be the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas Hotel. Availability of rooms is not guaranteed after the cut-off date and will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis and cannot be guaranteed at the conference rate.
Sponsorship Brochure- View the various sponsorship opportunities available
The International Section thanks the following Sponsors for the generous support:
Choi & Park LLC
Alston & Bird LLP
A hotel room block has been reserved for the International Section at the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas, 521 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
To book a room, fill out the reservation form and return directly to the hotel.
Optional Day Tour
A group day tour of Seoul has been reserved for the group on Wednesday, April 25, 9 am - 6 pm including lunch. The cost is KRW87,000 per person, payment must be made onsite in cash to the tour provider.
Itinerary includes: Gyeongbokgung Palace – National Folk Museum – Blue House (pass by) – Insadong Street - *Experience* carving your own stamp in Korean – Namsan Hanok Village – N Seoul Tower. View details of locations here.
To reserve a spot, email the tour provider at email@example.com and include the following information: Tour name (FT-1), name of each guest.
For more information about this program, or the International Section, please contact Tiffany Bardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.