LYC 41st Annual Civics and Law-Related Education Conference
PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNMENT
Friday, October 27
9:00 am - 3:45 pm
The Sagamore Resort
Bolton Landing, NY
Conference registration fee includes:
• Breakfast and Luncheon Buffets
• Conference Materials
• Three 90-Minute Breakout Sessions (choose from 15 various topics!)
Click here to view the brochure!
• NYSBA Members - $75
• Educators - $75
• Non-Members - $150
• Attorneys for Children (AFC) panel members will receive a Special Offer Code!
New this year...Select sessions are eligible for CLE credit!
• Educators may earn up to 6.0 credits in professional development.
• Attorneys may earn up to 7.0 credits in professional practice.
• By Phone: 1-800-582-2452
• By Secure Fax: 518-463-5993
• By Mail: Member Resource Center, New York State Bar Association, One Elk Street, Albany, NY 12207
Click here to download the registration form.
Go to www.nysba.org/lyc41 for more details and to register for the conference!
2018 NYSBA ANNUAL MEETING
Join us for the Committee on Law, Youth and Citizenship's Annual CLE program!
Public Education and the Law: The Effects That The Shifting Sands Of Federal Education Policy Will Have On Public Education
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
New York Hilton Midtown, New York City
More details will be available soon!