The Pro Bono Newsletter is published approximately six times per year and is comprised of articles and information from Pro Bono Coordinators and attorneys from across the state. For your convenience below is a list of article submission deadlines. Please note this schedule is subject to change and special edition's may be added during the year.
To submit an article for the newsletter, please send an email indicating the newsletter it is to be included in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank your for your contribution to the Pro Bono News.
Summer Edition: Due by May 22, 2014
Partnership Edition: Due by August 25, 2014
National Pro Bono Week Edition: Due by October 1, 2014
Annual Meeting Edition: Due by December 29, 2014
Empire State Counsel Edition: Due by February 6, 2015
Law Day Edition: Due by April 3, 2015
Summer Edition: Due by July 6, 2015
National Pro Bono Week Edition: Due by September 14, 2015
Veterans Day Edition: Due by October 15, 2015
Annual Meeting Edition: Due by December 28, 2015
Empire State Counsel Edition: Due by February 5, 2016
Law Day Edition: Due by April 6, 2016
Summer Edition: Due by July 6, 2016
Partnership Edition: Due by August 11, 2016
National Pro Bono Week Edition: Due by September 14, 2016
Veterans Day Edition: Due by October 17, 2016
All submitted articles should follow these guidelines:
- Word documents only (no PDF's)
- All documents must include the following elements:
- Author's title
- All pictures submitted must have a caption which includes the names of those pictured and/or the event.
- The word pro bono should be written without italics, not in bold and in lowercase text.
- All submissions should be sent by email no later than the due date.
- Word/Page Limit: 1000 words/2-single spaced pages.
- Articles should be at least 1-single spaced page in length.