New York State Bar Association's Residential Real Estate Forms Powered by HotDocs®
Not compatible with Mac computers. Please visit the HotDocs Marketplace for a Mac compatible version of this product.
Discover how easy it is to electronically produce hundreds of residential real estate forms for both downstate and upstate transactions by using New York State Bar Association's Residential Real Estate Forms. Quickly prepare clean, crisp, ready-to-file deeds, contracts of sale, clauses for numerous contingencies, various riders, escrow documents and closing agreements for traditional house sales, as well as for sales of cooperative and condominium units.
Here are some of the ways New York State Bar Association's Residential Real Estate Forms Powered by HotDocs®will make you and your staff more efficient:
• Increase Accuracy and Eliminate Repetitive Typing: Enter case-specific information once and it is automatically inserted throughout the form where that information is required.
• Smart Formatting: Calculations are performed automatically and intelligently. All pronouns and verbs are grammatically correct, paragraphs properly numbered.
• Save Information: After completing a form, save the data you enter into an “answer file” and use it to automatically complete other forms.
• Easy-to-Use: Dates and other information can be viewed through pop-up calendars and tables. A“Find” feature allows you to locate any of the forms you need quickly and easily.
• Comprehensive: Includes brokerage contracts; checklists; contracts of sale; contract addenda/riders; forms relating to contracts of sale; forms relating to loans, notes and mortgages; deeds; closing statements and forms; state and local tax forms.