Get answers to these questions and more:
• How do you best invest your marketing dollars?
• What are the best ways to develop an effective marketing strategy?
• What types of postings or communications on social networking sites might qualify as attorney “advertising”?
• What are the restrictions and rules governing direct contact with prospective clients?
• What are the restrictions on advertising specializations and fields of practice?
• What are the legal ethics issues surrounding advertising on free online sites?
• What are the ethical considerations of writing newsletters, posting to a blog or using Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter?
* Marketing and Management
* Marketing & Business Development
* Getting New Business
* Marketing Ethics
Wendy Bernero, Partner, Bernero & Press LLC
Donna Drumm, Esq., Founder, DiscoverLaw, LLC
Christine S. Filip, Esq., President, Business Development Partners
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D., Consultant MarketingPartners
Marcia Golden, Managing Partner, DJD/Golden
Paris A. Gunther, Esq., Consultant
Marc W. Halpert, Managing Partner, connect2collaborate
Pery D. Krinsky, Esq., Krinsky, PLLC
Alan Levine, Levine Marketing Solutions
John McCarron, Esq., Partner Montes & McCarren, PLLC
Steven Skyles-Mulligan, Executive Director, Evoke Strategies
John Rumely, Business Development Strategist, Rumely Advisors
Nancy B. Schess, Esq., Partner, Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP; Co-Founder, Gotham City Networking
Stephen M. Smith, CPA, Managing Partner Stephen M. Smith & Company, LLC
Mitch Tobol, Partner, CGT Marketing
Total Credits: 5.00 | Areas of Professional Practice: 2.50, Ethics: 2.50