* Creating Your “Launch Plan”
* Risk Management | Client Intake, Letters of Engagement, Retainers, and IOLA | Best Practices for Lawyers
* Understanding Your Malpractice Insurance Policy
* Maximizing Your Marketing | Turning Basic Business Cards, Letterhead and Websites into Marketing Statements and Ethical Considerations
* Get the Clients and Cases You Want | How to Build a Sophisticated Litigation Practice Outside the Big Firm
* Managing and Organizing Your Practice
* Human Resources (HR) Issues for the Solo or Small Law Practice
* Cutting-Edge Ethical Considerations for the Solo Practitioner
Overall Planning Chair
Clifford R. Ennico, Esq.
Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
Member, NYSBA Law Practice Management Committee
Peter A. Giuliani
Smock Law Firm Consultants
Marian C. Rice, Esq.
L’Abbate Balkan Colavita & Contini, LLP
John G. Balestriere, Esq.
New York, NY
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D.
Chief of Staff
John R. McCarron, Jr., Esq.
Carmel J. Mushin, Esq.
RPCK Rastegar Panchal
Total Credits: 8.00 | Law Practice Management: 4.00, Ethics: 4.00