The New York State Bar Association is pleased to present Risk Management 2016 Protecting Your Law Practice. Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practiceand lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest.
• Competency in Area of Practice
• Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest – Proper Client Intake
• Effective Client Relations and Resolving Attorney-Client Disputes
• Relations with Others, Including Partners and Non-Clients
• Insurance Considerations, including the Appropriate Coverage and the Importance of Proper and Timely Notice