9:00am - 5:00pm
Join the Senior Lawyers Section for its
2013 Fall Meeting!
As life expectancy in the U.S. increases, the
need for adequate planning for the future becomes all the more crucial.
Whether you are advising clients or planning for yourself, this full-day
program addresses what you need to know—from financial, tax, and
long term care aspects, to using technology to find new opportunities
for yourself or to aid in your law practice succession plan, and more.
Hear from expert panelists and find out if you are prepared for 103.
Don’t miss out on this important program!
Join the Senior Lawyers Section on October 28, 2013 for this full day program, at the Concierge Conference Center in New York City, and learn:
- how to determine what income will be needed to support your retirement expectations;
- what are the income and estate tax issues facing a New York State resident who lives in Florida;
- strategies for paying for medical and long term care needs;
- what are advance directives and why they are important;
- how you can use technology in transitioning;
- and how to avoid ethical pitfalls when selling or closing a law practice.
Cost: NYSBA members $180 / Non-Members $210
Download Registration Form or
register online below.
For more information, contact:
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities:
NYSBA welcomes participation by individuals with disabilities. NYSBA is committed to complying with all applicable laws that prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of its goods, services,
programs, activities, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations. To request auxiliary aids or services or if you have any questions regarding accessibility, please contact Patricia Johnson 518-487-5688 or